Elisabeth Mansfield, founder and president of the firm, brings an in-depth understanding of her clients’ unique and complex needs to each transaction. She developed her ability to assess each individual company and/or investor from years of experience in the corporate world.
Elisabeth began her career at CBS, after graduating with a degree in finance from Boston College. She earned her MBA from Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration, concentrating on management and finance. Over her career, Elisabeth has demonstrated a unique ability to investigate the details of financial transactions and present the findings accurately and concisely.
This ability has evolved throughout her professional career. As Director of Capital Planning for the CBS Television Network, she managed a team of internal consultants responsible for overall facilities planning and lease evaluation for the Broadcast Group, and for planning and implementing capital investment as well as real estate decisions. Projects included:
- The $150 million update of the primary broadcast/distribution facility in New York City;
- Evaluation of the financial and strategic impact of relocating various Broadcast Group operations;
- Development of the business plan for the adoption of satellite distribution of the television network, participating in vendor selection and negotiation of major contracts;
- Acquisition of land parcels and subsequent construction of a nine-story office and broadcasting facility in New York City;
- Ongoing analysis of contracts to ensure that various divisions’ business requirements were protected while working as a liaison to the corporate real estate department.
The skills she developed throughout her eight-year career at CBS led to her employment at Cushman & Wakefield, a nationally recognized commercial real estate firm. As Assistant Vice President for the Financial Services Group, she provided general support for the commercial real estate investment brokers in the New York/tri-state region on property marketing and transactions. She developed new business proposals and presentations, provided ongoing financial analysis, assisted in negotiations and client communication.
Like a growing number of New York City residents, she was eventually lured away from the urban environment by the quality of life in the Hudson Valley region. Since the late 1980’s she has lived and worked in Orange County, New York.